Networked sensors increasingly are being embedded in machines, buildings, cars and other objects, offering tech-savvy insurers new opportunities to understand and price risk, according Celent.
Internet of Things: Changing the Insurance Value Chain
APR 23, 2014 5:44pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence