Thirteen percent of insurers say enterprise-wide data management is a significant strength, and 19 percent are confident in their company's multi-asset risk tools, according to a report from State Street.
Insurers Increasing Investments Data-driven Risk Solutions
FEB 12, 2014 1:56pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event