Over the next 5-plus years, insurers will naturally move to an outside-in architectural model that that aligns well with a hybrid cloud model and, for some classes of carrier, a public-only model
Insurers: Dont Pick Cloud Model Based on the Status Quo
OCT 24, 2012 9:07am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event