Although bankers are (hopefully) less likely to store compromising selfies in the cloud, the infiltration of celebrities' iCloud accounts illustrates the danger of saving anything with a consumer-oriented cloud service.
iCloud Hack Underscores Risk to Banks When Employees Use Cloud
SEP 2, 2014 5:24pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes