IBM Corp. launched a multiyear research program, called SPLASH, to link and analyze huge amounts of data to better understand how to improve human health
IBM Looks for Health Data to Crunch
MAY 7, 2010 12:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes