International Business Machines Corp. plans to invest $1.2 billion to expand its cloud services, bolstering a business itís counting on for growth after spending $2 billion last year to acquire SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
IBM to Invest $1.2 Billion to Boost SoftLayer Cloud Services
JAN 17, 2014 1:01pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence