Nearly two decades after the advent of community health information networks and more than five years after the push for electronic health records and health information exchanges, only 28 states have one or more operational HIEs
What's the Future of HIEs?
DEC 4, 2009 5:42am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence