As organizations continue to look at data as an enterprise asset, the need to put formal structure, policies, processes and people in place to protect and properly manage data assets becomes critical. One unique aspect of a data governance program is that it not only needs to be understood by those directly affected, but by the entire organization. This seems like an apparent statement, but there are a lot of pieces -- in addition to
Governance: More Than Just Data
SEP 25, 2013 3:31pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes