Google, which says it gets about 1,400 requests a month from U.S. authorities for users e-mails and documents, is organizing an effort to press for limits on government access to digital communications.
Google Leads Fight To Limit Government Access To E-Mail On Cloud
JAN 28, 2013 9:13am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence