As the volume of electronic medical information increases, particularly if federal stimulus efforts to boost health IT are successful, the issue of who owns the electronic data must be clarified
Who Owns Electronic Medical Data?
MAY 27, 2009 5:46am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions