As the volume of electronic medical information increases, particularly if federal stimulus efforts to boost health IT are successful, the issue of who owns the electronic data must be clarified
Who Owns Electronic Medical Data?
MAY 27, 2009 5:46am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question