A new study of cost data for 4,000 hospitals contends there is no evidence that computerization has lowered costs or streamlined administration
Study Casts Doubt on IT Benefits
NOV 23, 2009 5:30am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016