The company is shopping for smaller competitors with annual sales of $60 million to $125 million to expand in the U.S.
Datalink CEO Plans Acquisitions to Double Sales to $1 Billion
FEB 23, 2013 9:44am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine