The company is shopping for smaller competitors with annual sales of $60 million to $125 million to expand in the U.S.
Datalink CEO Plans Acquisitions to Double Sales to $1 Billion
FEB 23, 2013 9:44am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016