The company is shopping for smaller competitors with annual sales of $60 million to $125 million to expand in the U.S.
Datalink CEO Plans Acquisitions to Double Sales to $1 Billion
FEB 23, 2013 9:44am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds