The company is shopping for smaller competitors with annual sales of $60 million to $125 million to expand in the U.S.
Datalink CEO Plans Acquisitions to Double Sales to $1 Billion
FEB 23, 2013 9:44am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event