IT and facilities teams typically work independently and neither team can control consumption or predict requirements when data center energy costs are buried in the overall utility bill
Data Center Power: Zooming in Where it Matters
DEC 28, 2012 9:31am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event