A comprehensive health reform plan from conservatives in the House and Senate would authorize health records banks that collect and maintain individuals' medical records
GOP Reform Plan Includes Records Banks
MAY 22, 2009 5:56am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes