While many firms have balked at using cloud-based continuity because of concerns over added risk or lost control, early adopters say that with the right diligence, the cloud's a beneficial contingency - particularly if the provider is carefully vetted
Disaster Recovery in the Cloud?
AUG 31, 2010 12:20pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence