While many firms have balked at using cloud-based continuity because of concerns over added risk or lost control, early adopters say that with the right diligence, the cloud's a beneficial contingency - particularly if the provider is carefully vetted
Disaster Recovery in the Cloud?
AUG 31, 2010 12:20pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions