While many firms have balked at using cloud-based continuity because of concerns over added risk or lost control, early adopters say that with the right diligence, the cloud's a beneficial contingency - particularly if the provider is carefully vetted
Disaster Recovery in the Cloud?
AUG 31, 2010 12:20pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017