The number of organizations using the cloud almost doubled in the last two years, yet almost 40% of organizations have done nothing to mitigate the risks, according to Ernst & Youngs Global Information Security Survey 2012 report.
Cloud Requires Shift In Security Focus
OCT 29, 2012 4:03pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence