Chief Executive Officer John Chambers said that the Internet of Everything -- connected products ranging from cars to household goods -- could be a $19 trillion opportunity.
Cisco CEO Pegs Internet of Things as $19 Trillion Opportunity
JAN 8, 2014 10:31am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine