The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has awarded a total of $4.37 million in grants to fund four new Centers of Excellence in Public Health Informatics
Grants Target Public Health Informatics
SEP 30, 2009 5:16am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes