With traditional landline phone services down for two weeks in some areas affected by the storm, businesses are placing greater importance on business continuity and disaster recovery and are leveraging cloud-based services such those offered by 8x8.
Businesses Hit By Sandy Turn To The Cloud
NOV 13, 2012 3:56pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine