Healthcare leaders who have properly instituted an information security awareness and training program — and integrated it enterprise-wide — have positively influenced their organizational culture in the right direction, writes blogger Brian Evans.
Building A Security-Aware Culture
JUL 9, 2014 3:00pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence