Healthcare leaders who have properly instituted an information security awareness and training program — and integrated it enterprise-wide — have positively influenced their organizational culture in the right direction, writes blogger Brian Evans.
Building A Security-Aware Culture
JUL 9, 2014 3:00pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds