BNY's Suresh Kumar and Allen Cohen are driving a data management project that aims to change user experience. Like other banks, it's under pressure from data-savvy competitors.
BNY Mellon Reimagines Big Data and Collaboration
NOV 8, 2012 9:07am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question