BNY's Suresh Kumar and Allen Cohen are driving a data management project that aims to change user experience. Like other banks, it's under pressure from data-savvy competitors.
BNY Mellon Reimagines Big Data and Collaboration
NOV 8, 2012 9:07am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes