BNY's Suresh Kumar and Allen Cohen are driving a data management project that aims to change user experience. Like other banks, it's under pressure from data-savvy competitors.
BNY Mellon Reimagines Big Data and Collaboration
NOV 8, 2012 9:07am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries