Big data analytics technologies are gaining popularity as “hyper-connectivity” and ubiquitous smart networks that form the Internet of Things generate a huge amount of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, according to research firm Frost & Sullivan
Big Data Technologies Essential for Internet of Things
AUG 20, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event