It can be a daunting task to define a simple term, such as Customer, but it could be a lot easier (and maybe just as effective) to instead define what these terms do. So can we define something in terms of what that something does, instead of what something is?
Batman versus the Evil Definitions
OCT 12, 2012 11:56am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions