It can be a daunting task to define a simple term, such as Customer, but it could be a lot easier (and maybe just as effective) to instead define what these terms do. So can we define something in terms of what that something does, instead of what something is?
Batman versus the Evil Definitions
OCT 12, 2012 11:56am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question