Murli Buluswar says how you learn is more important than what you know, and that while data science is going to drive enormous changes in the industry, influence is about more than the numbers.
AIG's Chief Science Officer: 'It's Not All About the Numbers'
MAY 8, 2014 12:35pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries