Commentary: Cloud-based enterprise resource planning pulls midsize companies into the big league by helping them discard their entry-level accounting packages and instead use sophisticated, all-in-one accounting systems.
Why It Makes Sense To Move Finance, Accounting To The Cloud
NOV 9, 2012 10:07am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event