Whether or not the legendary corporate glass ceiling is a factor, some female executives see a brighter future for women in technology, especially for those who want to start their own businesses
Why are Women Underrepresented in High Tech?
NOV 16, 2011 5:25am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions