Having learned the nuances of human language, improving its ability to search for and use data to support new procedures such as personalized oncology treatments, a new version of the IBM Watson supercomputer is taking its computing capabilities to the next level.
IBM Watson Takes Computing Capabilities to Next Level
AUG 29, 2014 5:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event