Number of transactions shows 1 percent increase in 2012, with infrastructure software as the biggest gainer in deal value; Cisco deal for NDS ranks as priciest: Berkery Noyes
2012 Software M&A Values Plummet
JAN 4, 2013 2:26pm ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event