October 13, 2011 – The BI Survey 10, The Business Application Research Center’s annual business intelligence end user survey report, reveals that company politics is the most frequent problem encountered in BI projects, with 20 percent of BI buyers citing it, followed by issues of poor data quality (16 percent) and administrative problems (15 percent).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!