With the goal of improving profitability through better decision-making and greater efficiencies in core functions, property/casualty insurance executives are counting on advanced technology to help them get the job done. Improvement initiatives range from data integration to investing in new technology for pricing, underwriting and claims, according to a survey by The Nolan Company.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!