Absolute Software Corporation, a provider of persistent endpoint security and management solutions, announced the release of Absolute Service 8.0, an ITIL 2011 Certified IT Service Management solution that provides IT with remote control and interactive capabilities with corporate endpoints. Enhancements were made to all ITIL processes including support for native data types within the Configuration Management Database and built-in scripting language for on the fly data manipulation and federation when communicating with third-party systems.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!