0xdata, an open source machine learning and predictive analytics company for big data, announced general availability of the latest release of H2O, a prediction engine for big data users of Hadoop, R and Excel. H2O quickly delivers parallel and distributed advanced algorithms. The second generation H2O “Fluid Vector” release delivers new levels of performance, ease of use and integration with R.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!