A new breed of CFO is putting greater emphasis on taking a forward-looking approach to the rest of the business, and driving growth through sharper insights from data, which increasingly are provided on a near real-time basis, according to analysis from Accenture and Oracle. In their report, “Empowering Modern Finance: The CFO as Technology Evangelist,” the firms made this assessment based on a survey of 1,275 respondents — 975 senior finance and 300 non-finance executives — from a number of industries, including insurance.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!