January 13, 2010 -- Microsoft and HP today announced a $250 million technology development partnership and a series of software/hardware/service rollouts that HP CEO Mark Hurd called "the deepest level of collaboration and integration" in his company's history.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!