Tablet bring-your-own device (BYOD) programs offer better opportunities for organizations than that of enterprise owned-laptops and smartphones, according to a recent report by Gartner Inc. IT departments can support nearly three times more users in bring-your-own tablet programs than enterprise-owned tablet initiatives.
Bring Your Own Tablets Delivers IT Savings
NOV 25, 2014 5:15am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions