Tablet bring-your-own device (BYOD) programs offer better opportunities for organizations than that of enterprise owned-laptops and smartphones, according to a recent report by Gartner Inc. IT departments can support nearly three times more users in bring-your-own tablet programs than enterprise-owned tablet initiatives.
Bring Your Own Tablets Delivers IT Savings
NOV 25, 2014 5:15am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence