As mobile technologies mature and become more central to everyday life, its effects are increasingly felt in the business world. As a result, more companies are turning to mobility to benefit from the significant impact it can have on business-critical areas. To keep up in this rapidly evolving environment, it is necessary to consider the areas where mobility can help to transform business relationships with two of the most valuable stakeholder groups for any business – employees and customers – and the approach companies need to adopt to exploit the transformative power of mobility.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!