Mobile services can help insurers increase revenues, decrease loss expenses and reduce risk, according to “Make The Business Case For Mobile Insurance,” a white paper by Ellen Carney at Forrester Research. However, justifying the expense of app creation, aligning the mobile business case to organizational priorities and setting realistic expectations for costs and risks, are critical to their success, Carney says.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!