The growing use of mobile technology is having an impact on many aspects of IT, and print is one of them. As smartphones and tablets continue to grow in popularity and the bring-your-own-device trend becomes more prevalent within enterprises, mobile print subsystems are being integrated within mobile operating systems, according to new research from International Data Corporation.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!