First Niagara was a latecomer to mobile banking, but the upstate New York bank seems to making up for lost time with quick customer adoption. More than 25 percent of the bank's online banking customers signed up for mobile banking within six months of the service's launch in late January, surpassing the bank's initial year-long adoption estimates.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!