January 17, 2013 – Smartphones and tablets have fundamentally changed how we communicate, get information and conduct commerce. That popularity of apps has carried over into the health care industry as consumers search for easy-to-use mobile apps for health information and caregiver connectivity, and providers scramble to deliver consumer-friendly mobile services to sign on new patients and solidify relationships with existing ones.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!