Amid Monday’s widely reported news of Microsoft’s Office 2013 productivity suite release is a lift for Microsoft’s business intelligence capabilities, which have been alternately praised and decried as supplemental or gap filling tools for the hands of Excel spreadsheet power users.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!