A new global study by IBM shows that 80 percent of leading enterprises are forming new partnerships with "citizen developers," industry professionals who operate outside the scope of enterprise IT. These developers help to close the skills gap for application development to drive greater collaboration and innovation across cloud, analytics, mobile and social technologies, the company says.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!