Today’s consumers are quick to speak up when they are dissatisfied with a company’s customer service. Further, they appear increasingly inclined to switch brands if they don’t believe they’re getting a good experience. According to Accenture’s 2013 "Global Consumer Pulse Survey," 51 percent of U.S. consumers switched a service provider in the past year due to poor customer service experiences, up 5 percent from 2012.
The Connected World Breeds Big Data
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!