Though approximately three-quarters of survey respondents indicated that they expected a BI system to be widely used in finance (76 percent), operations (75 percent) and clinical care (71 percent), 58 percent of those surveyed revealed that their health care organization has not implemented a BI system.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!