At the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit that took place in London last month, focus was placed on the digitalization of business and how “fluid” application strategies were needed to support this change. In essence, it was “IT should adapt or it will become irrelevant and get bypassed” – never an enjoyable perspective.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!