For those who have never learned how to swim, being around water can be pretty intimidating. Sure, it looks fun as you watch your friends splashing around. And it’s 95 degrees Fahrenheit outside, so you’re uncomfortably aware that the obvious way to cool off means getting in the water. Topping it off, your best friend is 30 feet out, talking to the girl you like, but you’re still too afraid to jump in. When that happens, you know it’s time for a big change.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!