Through years of growth and demand for Jason’s Deli’s “fast casual” sandwiches and salads, manual and insufficient data on customers and sales were still on the menu. Local sales managers logged customer info and delivery transactions into notebooks, and later transcribed them into spreadsheets. Sales forecasts couldn’t put a finger on all of the figures behind sales or lack thereof at certain locations, and the few business-side reports available provided views of customers that were incomplete.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!